The Kroc Center provides a safe environment for your child while you participate in any activity in the facility. In order to keep our guests safe, we ask that you follow these guidelines when utilizing Child Watch:
LEARN MORE ABOUT CHILD WATCH AT THE
· Child Watch is available at no charge for members listed on a family membership. Family members may proceed directly to Child Watch to check in. Service is available to all other guests for $3 per hour, per child (limit two hours per child).
· A parent or guardian must remain on Kroc Center property at all times when their child is in Child Watch.
· The parent /guardian must sign all children in and out with the provided token, membership card or other identification.
· The maximum stay per child per visit is two hours. Late pick-up will result in a late fee and possible suspension from use of child watch services.
· Adult attendant-to-child ratios are 1:3 for infants (ages 3–24 months), 1:6 for toddlers (ages 2–3 years), 1:9 for preschoolers (ages 4–6) and 1:12 for school-aged children (ages 7–11).
· Clean socks or slippers must be worn in Child Watch. Shoes should be removed and place in the available cubbies.
· Food is not permitted. Drinks which are in labeled, spill-proof containers will be allowed.
· Children with an illness (vomiting, diarrhea, unexplained rash, pink eye, chicken pox, fever, etc.) will not be allowed to use Child Watch. Children should be symptom-free for 24 hours before using Child Watch service. The Kroc Krew has the right to refuse any child from entering due to suspected illness. If a child develops a contagious illness after visiting Child Watch, please report it immediately.
· Attendants will assist newly potty-trained children with zippers, buttons, etc. when asked by the child. Attendants will not change diapers.
· Attendants will not administer prescribed or over-the-counter medications.
· Children may store coats, shoes and diaper bags in a cubby.
· During times of appropriate weather, attendants may take children outside to play on the playground. Parents/guardians should apply sunscreen as necessary before entering.
· A crying child will be comforted for a maximum of 10 minutes, after which the parent/guardian will be paged to pick up their child.
· Parents/guardians will be summoned to Child Watch to attend to disruptive behavior (i.e. hitting, biting, etc.). The Kroc Center reserves the right to suspend service for this type of behavior.
· In the event of a tornado warning, all children will be taken into Child Watch, classrooms or the hallway adjacent to the Child Watch areas. In the event of a fire or emergency evacuation, all children will be taken to the sidewalk outside the main Kroc Center entrance.
2500 S. DIVISION AVE.
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE