ROAD TO REOPENING: The Kroc Center remains closed, but plans to reopen with limited service for members only once it is allowed by the State of Michigan. Please see this page for updated information.
TEMPORARY HOURS (UPON REOPENING)
MON–FRI: 5:30 AM– 8:00 PM
SATURDAY: 7 AM– 5 PM
SUNDAY: 9 AM– 1 PM
Current Kroc Center Reopening Phase: RED (Closed)
Next Phase: ORANGE (Minimum Operations)
Tentative Target Date: When state announces Phase 5 (details)
What to expect on your next visit:
Before you come to the Kroc Center:
- Visit GrKrocCenter.org to check current building capacity. Watch your email/text messages and Kroc Center social media accounts for updates and any changes to schedules or guidelines.
When you arrive:
- A Kroc Krew member will greet you at the front entrance and take your temperature with a non–contact thermometer. You are expected to wear a face mask when you are interacting with employees and other guests.
- If you do not have a fever (100.4° F or greater), you will be asked to complete a short health questionnaire on a tablet in the lobby before checking in at the Welcome Desk.
Navigating the fitness areas and exercising:
- Use the main stairs or elevator to reach the second floor. Please wash your hands in the second–floor restrooms before working out.
- Use of lockers and locker rooms will not be allowed during this phase. Come prepared for your workout and keep all belongings with you.
- Wipe down all equipment with the provided supplies both BEFORE and AFTER your workout.
- Fitness equipment such as yoga mats, resistance bands, foam rollers, jump ropes, etc. will NOT be available to check out.
Leaving the building:
- In order to maintain social distancing, do NOT use the main stairs to exit the second floor. Use the north stairs (behind the circuit training area) or elevator.
- The lobby restrooms are available for use to wash your hands before you leave.
- To accurately track building capacity, all members must use the north exit doors near the WPAC and check OUT of the Kroc Center.