ROAD TO REOPENING: Due to the epidemic order issued by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, the Kroc Center has returned to the Orange phase of our Road to Reopening plan. Hours and available services are limited. Please see this page for updated information.
ORANGE PHASE HOURS:
MON–FRI: 6 AM–12 PM AND 3–7 PM
SAT: 7 AM– 1 PM SUN: CLOSED
Current Kroc Center Reopening Phase: ORANGE
Next Phase: YELLOW
Target Date: Unknown
Before you come to the Kroc Center:
- Visit GrKrocCenter.org to check current building capacity. Watch your email/text messages and Kroc Center social media accounts for updates and any changes to schedules or guidelines.
When you arrive:
- A Kroc Krew member will greet you at the front entrance and take your temperature with a non–contact thermometer. You are expected to wear a face covering at all times. NOTE: Per CDC recommendations, a plastic "shield" that can allow respiratory droplets to escape and circulate is not considered an adequate face covering for exercise.
- If you do not have a fever (100.4° F or greater), you will be asked a couple of health screening questions before checking in at the Welcome Desk.
Navigating the fitness areas and exercising:
- Use the main stairs or elevator to reach the second floor. Please wash your hands in the second–floor restrooms before working out.
- Wipe down all equipment with the provided supplies both BEFORE and AFTER your workout.
- Fitness equipment such as yoga mats, resistance bands, foam rollers, jump ropes, etc. will NOT be available to check out.
Aquatics Center and other activities:
- The Aquatics Center and other activities are not available during the Orange phase.
Leaving the building:
- Please stay to the left when using the main stairway.
- The lobby or fitness restrooms are available for use to wash your hands before you leave.
- To accurately track building capacity, all members must check OUT of the Kroc Center at the table near the main entrance.