The Kroc Center is open to members only with limited capacity. Please see this page for updated information.
MON–FRI: 6 AM – 8 PM
SAT: 7 AM– 1 PM SUN: CLOSED
What to expect on your next visit:
Before you come to the Kroc Center:
- Visit GrKrocCenter.org to check current building capacity. Watch your email/text messages and Kroc Center social media accounts for updates and any changes to schedules or guidelines.
- Click here for the current schedule of activity areas and classes. Note that most activities require advance registration -- use the online member portal or the mobile app to sign up.
When you arrive:
- All visitors should screen themselves for COVID-19 symptoms or potential close contacts with confirmed COVID-19 cases. Please only check into the building if you are free of symptoms and/or close contacts. Fully–vaccinated individuals are not required to quarantine if they have had a close contact with a case of COVID-19.
- Fully-vaccinated individuals (at least two weeks after final vaccine dose) are not required to wear face coverings.
- All others must continue to wear a face covering in all areas of the Kroc Center where it is required (i.e. everywhere except in the water during certain aquatics activities).
Navigating the fitness areas and exercising:
- Please wash your hands in the second–floor restrooms before working out.
- Wipe down all equipment with the provided supplies both BEFORE and AFTER your workout.
- Fitness equipment such as yoga mats, resistance bands, foam rollers, jump ropes, etc. are NOT be available to check out.
- Live group exercise classes are being held in larger spaces to allow for appropriate distancing. Virtual classes will be held in Fitness Studio B. Click here for the current drop-in fitness schedule.
Leaving the building:
- The lobby or fitness restrooms are available for use to wash your hands before you leave.
- To accurately track building capacity, all members must check OUT of the Kroc Center at the Welcome Desk.
Guidelines for other areas of the Kroc Center
Aquatics Center and Locker Rooms:
- Please come dressed to swim.
- The last 15 minutes of each hour are reserved for members to dress, with the last 5 minutes reserved for staff to clean the area for the next user.
- Household swim participants must all be on the same Kroc Center membership. This will be verified during check–in.
- During household swim, one family may use areas not reserved for river walking or lap swim activities.
- Please maintain six feet of distance from other users and lifeguards whenever possible, including in the locker rooms.
- If you are not in the pool by 15 minutes after the start of the hour, your remaining time may be given to another user.
- Face coverings must be worn by non–vaccinated individuals during river walking and in the hot tub, and participants must sit in marked designated spots at least 6 feet apart.
- Participants may only register for one pool activity per hour.
- Gymnasium activities are by reservation only.
- Players/households must stay on their assigned part of the court at all times. Only one player/household per assigned court.
- Face coverings are required at all times (except for fully-vaccinated individuals) and must cover the nose and mouth.
- Bring your own ball (or racket and ball for pickleball), or check one out at the Welcome Desk. To help us limit contact, only one ball is allowed per court.
- Pick-up games (including one-on-one) are not permitted with anyone outside of your household and assigned court.
- Only one reservation per day, please.
- Reservations are 45 minutes, with the last 15 minutes of each hour reserved for cleaning.
- Please see the Welcome Desk with any additional questions.
- Children 11 & younger must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Reserve Child Watch space up to 48 hours in advance through your online member account.
- In keeping with current state guidelines, all children 2 and older will be expected to wear a face covering while at the Kroc Center.
- Reservations must be made before your desired shift begins.
- Child Watch may close early if there are no reservations entered for that shift.
- The game room is not open at this time.