ROAD TO REOPENING: The Kroc Center is currently in the Yellow phase of its Road to Reopening plan. Hours and available services are limited. Please see this page for updated information.
YELLOW PHASE HOURS:
MON–FRI: 6 AM–12 PM AND 3–7 PM
SAT: 7 AM– 1 PM SUN: CLOSED
Current Kroc Center Reopening Phase: YELLOW
Next Phase: GREEN
Target Date: Unknown
Before you come to the Kroc Center:
- Visit GrKrocCenter.org to check current building capacity. Watch your email/text messages and Kroc Center social media accounts for updates and any changes to schedules or guidelines.
- Check our current Drop-In Recreation Guide for schedules of specific building areas and activities.
When you arrive:
- A Kroc Krew member will greet you at the front entrance and take your temperature with a non–contact thermometer. You are expected to wear a face covering at all times.
- If you do not have a fever (100.4° F or greater), you will be asked a couple of health screening questions before checking in at the Welcome Desk.
Navigating the fitness areas and exercising:
- Use the main stairs or elevator to reach the second floor. Please wash your hands in the second–floor restrooms before working out.
- Use of lockers and locker rooms will not be allowed for those using the fitness floor. Come prepared for your workout and keep all belongings with you.
- Wipe down all equipment with the provided supplies both BEFORE and AFTER your workout.
- Fitness equipment such as yoga mats, resistance bands, foam rollers, jump ropes, etc. will NOT be available to check out.
Aquatics Center and other activities:
- The Aquatics Center, drop-in exercise classes, and other activities are available by reservation only to help us maintain appropriate capacities.
- Please arrive at the pool ready to swim. Only the family changing rooms are available at this time.
- The last 15 minutes of each hour is reserved for changing out participants and cleaning. Please help us stick to this schedule by using the changing rooms as quickly as possible.
- The hot tub is not open at this time.
Leaving the building:
- Please stay to the left when using the main stairway.
- The lobby or fitness restrooms are available for use to wash your hands before you leave.
- To accurately track building capacity, all members must check OUT of the Kroc Center at the table near the main entrance.