The Kroc Center is open to members only with limited capacity. Please see this page for updated information.
MON–FRI: 6 AM–12 PM AND 3–8 PM
SAT: 7 AM– 1 PM SUN: CLOSED
What to expect on your next visit:
Before you come to the Kroc Center:
- Visit GrKrocCenter.org to check current building capacity. Watch your email/text messages and Kroc Center social media accounts for updates and any changes to schedules or guidelines.
- Click here for the current schedule of activity areas and classes. Note that most activities require advance registration -- use the online member portal or the mobile app to sign up.
When you arrive:
- A Kroc Krew member will greet you at the Welcome Desk and take your temperature with a non–contact thermometer. You are expected to wear a face covering at all times. NOTE: Per CDC recommendations, a plastic "shield" that can allow respiratory droplets to escape and circulate is not considered an adequate face covering for exercise.
- By state requirement, face coverings are required REGARDLESS of your COVID vaccination status. No changes in guidelines are provided for those who are vaccinated.
- If you do not have a fever (100.4° F or greater), you will be asked a couple of health screening questions before checking in at the Welcome Desk.
Navigating the fitness areas and exercising:
- Use the main stairs or elevator to reach the second floor. Please wash your hands in the second–floor restrooms before working out.
- Wipe down all equipment with the provided supplies both BEFORE and AFTER your workout.
- Fitness equipment such as yoga mats, resistance bands, foam rollers, jump ropes, etc. will NOT be available to check out.
- Group exercise classes have been moved from our Fitness Studios to the Fireside Hall to allow for increased distancing. Face coverings are required at all times. Click here for the current drop-in fitness schedule.
Leaving the building:
- Please stay to the left when using the main stairway.
- The lobby or fitness restrooms are available for use to wash your hands before you leave.
- To accurately track building capacity, all members must check OUT of the Kroc Center at the Welcome Desk.
Guidelines for other areas of the Kroc Center
Aquatics Center and Locker Rooms:
- Lap swim and river walking are for ages 16+.
- Please come dressed to swim.
- One person per lap lane, unless part of the same household.
- The River will be one way, against the current, with faster walkers passing on the inside.
- The last 15 minutes of each hour are reserved for members to dress, with the last 5 minutes reserved for staff to clean the area for the next user.
- Please only register for one time slot per day. Regular paying members may register for time slots 48 hours in advance, while insurance members can still register 24 hours in advance.
- Face coverings are required on the pool deck and in the pool unless you are swimming laps. Masks are required in the River due to increased capacity numbers.
- Please maintain six feet of distance from other users and lifeguards whenever possible.
- If you are not in the pool by 15 minutes after the start of the hour, your remaining time may be given to another user.
- No equipment will be available for use. Please bring your own.
- The hot tub is not available at this time.
- Please be mindful of physical distancing in the locker room areas. Face coverings are required at all times, except when showering.
- Gymnasium activities are by reservation only.
- Players/households must stay on their assigned part of the court at all times. Only one player/household per assigned court.
- Face coverings are required at all times and must cover the nose and mouth.
- Bring your own ball (or racket and ball for pickleball), or check one out at the Welcome Desk. To help us limit contact, only one ball is allowed per court.
- Pick-up games (including one-on-one) are not permitted with anyone outside of your household and assigned court.
- Only one reservation per day, please.
- Reservations are 45 minutes, with the last 15 minutes of each hour reserved for cleaning.
- Please see the Welcome Desk with any additional questions.
- Children 11 & younger must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Reserve Child Watch space up to 48 hours in advance through your online member account.
- In keeping with current state guidelines, all children 2 and older will be expected to wear a face covering while at the Kroc Center.
- Reservations must be made before your desired shift begins.
- Child Watch may close early if there are no reservations entered for that shift.
- The game room is not open at this time.