HOURS OF OPERATION
ORANGE PHASE HOURS:
MON–FRI: 6 AM–12 PM AND 3–7 PM
SAT: 7 AM– 1 PM SUN: CLOSED
ADULT (Ages 18+)
$9.00 per day
TEEN (Ages 12-17)
$8.00 per day
YOUTH (Ages 0-11)
$7.00 per day
TEEN (Ages 12–17) $35
ADULT Ages 18+ $50
*30–Day Passes do not provide member benefits. See benefits chart on the Join page for more details.
Do you want to spend a day at The Kroc, but don't have a membership? Pick up a Day Pass for access to the Kroc Center, restrictions apply.
Day passes are available for purchase at the Welcome Desk.
Speed up the process by printing and bringing in your day pass form.
Before purchasing a day pass, please view the Drop-in Recreation Guide to ensure that the areas you would like to utilize are available during your visit.
Schedules, pricing, programming and policies subject to change without notice.
• Bring a towel. The Kroc does not provide towel service.
• Bring a lock for your belongings. Combination locks are available for sale at the Welcome Desk.
• Kids under 12 must be with an adult (16+) at all times.
• Check our drop–in rec schedule for areas of usage.
• Closed–toe shoes are required for the climbing wall and gymnasium.
• Dry, regular clothing must be worn at all times outside of the pool area.
• Clean, U.S. Coast Guard–certified swim items are allowed in the pool area.
Try a drop-in group exercise class with one of our certified instructors. From cardio to yoga, there is a class for you. See our drop-in recreation guide for this month's schedule. Visit our fitness page for detailed class descriptions.
NON-MEMBER $9 per class**
*Day pass purchase is not required for participation in drop-in exercise classes.
**Special pricing applies to Senior group exercise classes.
Our facility offers a wide variety of options for all ages. The gym, fitness areas, pool and splash pad, climbing wall and game room, outdoor recreation spaces are just a few of the great amenities that we can offer you. Ask about our Group Day Pass rates!