The Kroc Center is introducing Mem-BER Months! During Septem-BER, Octo-BER, Novem-BER and Decem-BER, we’ll be celebrating our mem-BERs by offering Bonus Benefits like:
• Deeper discounts on Fall programs (click here for the Fall Program Guide)
• Half-off day passes when you bring friends with you (starting September 11)
• Free & discounted tickets to concerts, sports, and other events (watch your email!)
• Double the reward for referring new members (starting September 11)
• Free admission to Breakfast with Santa
• …and a few other special surprises throughout the season!
Stop by the Kroc Welcome Desk for more information on how to take advantage of your Bonus Benefits.
Becoming a member of the Grand Rapids Kroc Center is much more than signing up for a health club or fitness center. This is a place where you will feel welcomed and supported no matter what your physical, educational or social goals. Not ready for a commitment? No problem - check out our day pass options.
A one-time registration fee is required with each membership type, which is waived if a year of membership is paid in full at the time of registration. There is a $25 registration fee for teen memberships and a $50 registration fee for adult and family memberships. Membership rates and details are subject to change. Additional youth or teens may be added to a family membership for $12 per month, per person.
*See Youth and Family definitions and guidelines in Membership Guidelines.
Here is a comparison of the benefits included with day passes and memberships:
The Kroc Center provides a safe, fun environment for your child while you participate in any activity in the facility.
See the Hours of Operation for schedules.
Up to two hours per visit – FREE!
Single Use: $3 per hour, per child (two–hour maximum)
Punch Card (10 punches*): $24
*One hour for one child equals one punch
Visit the Welcome Desk to pay for child care.
2500 S. DIVISION AVE.
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE