NEW! Kroc Center Online Member Services
The Grand Rapids Kroc Center is in the process of moving to a new membership management system. Your login for our previous online registration system will not work, you need to create a new login and connect it to your account.
Benefits for our members include:
Please continue below for instructions on how to access the new system.
Once you have your profile set up, here are some videos explaining how to sign up for group activities:
1. Click here to go to the GR Kroc Center member website. (Hint: Add the site to your bookmarks for future reference.)
2. Click the "Access My Account" button to get started. (Once your profile is set up, you will be able to log in directly from the username/password box.)
ACCOUNT INFO FOUND
MOVE TO STEP 4
EMAIL DID NOT MATCH
ENTER MORE INFO OR CONTACT US
3. Enter your First and Last Name, and the email address connected to your Kroc Center membership, in the "Register Now" box (left).
a. If the system matches your information, you will see the "We found your account" message (center). Check your email and continue below for the next step.
b. If your information doesn't match the system, you will see the error message (right). Enter your billing ZIP code and the last four digits of the payment card on your membership account.
- If the system finds your account with this information, follow the instructions and continue below.
- If your account can still not be found, it is likely that some information in the system is incorrect or expired.
Please use the form below to update your contact information and access your account.
4. Check your email, then click the included link to go to the profile setup page.
5. Check that all your personal information is correct.
6. Pay close attention to the password requirements. This email and password will become your login information for the member portal. Check the box to agree to the terms of the online system, and click "Save Account."
It probably means the contact information on your account is missing or incorrect.
Please use the form to the right to update your information, and we will send you a link to access your account.