New & Improved! Kroc Center Online Services
Online registration is required to participate in fitness classes, activities in the aquatics center and gymnasium, and most other Kroc Center programs.
Once you have your profile set up, here are some videos explaining how to sign up for group activities:
1. Click here to go to the GR Kroc Center online registration site. (Hint: Add the site to your bookmarks for future reference.)
2. Click the "Access My Account" button to get started. (Once your profile is set up, you will be able to log in directly from the username/password box.)
3. If you are a Kroc Center member using the system for the first time, follow the steps for "Find My Account" on the right.
Otherwise, use the "Create an Account" form on the left.
4. Input all the required contact information to create a new account.
If you are planning to register someone other than yourself for a class or program, click the "Add Family Member" button and follow the instructions.
5. Input your name and check the box to indicate your acceptance of the liability waiver and online registration terms.
6. Once your account is created, you can use it to register for programs and activities. Your login and password for this system will also work on the Grand Rapids Kroc Center mobile app!