• A parent/guardian of any child under the age of 18 must be present for the first 10 minutes of their child’s first class of the session to receive important class announcements and waiver information.
• A parent/guardian of any child under the age of 12 must remain on the Kroc Center campus for the duration of their child’s class each time it meets, with the exception of Camp Kroc day camp.
• A parent/guardian must be present on the pool deck during swim lessons for any child under the age of 12.
• Registrations may be accepted after the final registration deadline based on class availability and, if accepted, will include a $10 late fee. The Kroc Center reserves the right to close enrollment at the deadline, after which placement is not guaranteed.
• The Kroc Center reserves the right to change schedules, pricing, programming and guidelines.
• The Kroc Center accepts cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
• Full payment is expected at the time of enrollment.
• No refunds are given unless the program is canceled by the Kroc Center.
• The Kroc Center reserves the right to cancel or close programs that have not met minimum enrollment numbers. Those registered for a program that is canceled by the Kroc Center will be given the choice of a full refund, class transfer or Kroc Center gift card for the amount paid.
• If you cancel your class enrollment five or more days prior to the first class, you will receive a full credit on a Kroc Center gift card, minus a $5 processing fee, or you may transfer to another session, if available.
• Credits must be redeemed within 60 days of issue. If you do not transfer into a new program or obtain your refund within 60 days, the Kroc Center will automatically apply your refund to a Kroc Center gift card.
• Requests made less than five days prior to the start date are not eligible for a refund or credit.
• Credits or prorated credits will not be issued for missed days of class due to illness, partial attendance, behavior issues, or any other reason.
LEARN MORE ABOUT KROC CENTER PROGRAMS