The aquatics center features three 25-yard lap lanes, a 28-foot water slide, a lazy river, a 17-person hot tub and a “zero–depth” entry area with a play structure. During the summer months, our outdoor splash pad is open as well. A variety of programs take place in the aquatics center, including swim lessons, water aerobics and American Red Cross lifeguard training classes. Join us for the following activities:
CARDIO EQUIPMENT &
Our fitness center offers more than 50 cardiovascular machines, most with personal viewing screens, selectorized strength equipment, free weights and personal training services. Join us for the following activities:
GROUP EXERCISE STUDIOS
Three fitness studios host a variety of drop-in classes including Zumba®, yoga, indoor cycling, and more.
The indoor track, which overlooks the gym and travels through the free weight area, is 13.2 laps to each mile.
WORSHIP AND PERFORMING
Utilizing digital technology, the Kroc Center’s Worship and Performing Arts Center offers a superb acoustics and lighting system, a green room with restrooms and makeup mirrors, stage and theater seating for up to 350.
CHURCH AT THE KROC
Church at the Kroc is held every Sunday at 10am in the Worship & Performing Arts Theater.
• Everyone is welcome. Come together and worship with a blend of contemporary music, classic hymns, stories of encouragement.
CHILD WATCH SERVICES
Child Watch is available to members and day pass users of the Kroc Center. Kroc Krew members engage and entertain kids from 3 months to 11 years of age.
• Child Watch can be used for up to two hours each visit. Parents must stay in the building.
• Child Watch is free to family membership holders and $3/hour for all others.
• During peak hours, Child Watch for ages 6–11 takes place in the game room.
• When weather permits, Child Watch may use the fenced–in outdoor playground.
Activities available in the Game Room include video and board games, table tennis, foosball, billiards, and craft supplies.
• When Child Watch is not using the space, kids 11 and under must be supervised by a responsible adult or sibling (age 16+).
• See the Drop–In Recreation Guide for this month's game room hours.
The multi-use, two-court gym has a maple wood surface and features a three lane suspended jogging track for running and walking. Join us for the following gym activities:
In the lobby of the Kroc Center stands a 26-foot rock wall formation that features four climbing routes. The climbing wall utilizes an auto-belay system to gently lower participants to the ground. A smaller 10-foot bouldering wall is also available for small children
The Fireside Hall is a multi–purpose space for classes, meetings, conferences, and receptions.
• The space can be used as one room for up to 300 people, or split into up to five different rooms.
• Audiovisual equipment is available, including projectors with motorized screens, wireless microphones, and more.
• Events in the Fireside Hall can take advantage of the adjacent outdoor patio and the ambiance of the flickering "fireplace."
CLASSROOMS & ART ROOM
A variety of educational and fine arts classes for all ages take place at the Kroc, including drop–in family and senior art, cooking classes, painting and sculpting programs, and much more.
The Salvation Army Kroc Center sits on 20 acres of land just north of Plaster Creek and east of Division Avenue.
The outdoor campus is free and open to the public when not being used for Kroc Center events and programs.
The athletic fields and amphitheater may be rented for organized activities.
Some of the outdoor features include:
• A playground with swings, slides, and "dinosaur fossil" sand play area
• Slip–and–slide / sledding hill
• Outdoor basketball courts with six hoops
• Terraced amphitheater with a covered stage that can accommodate up to 450 guests
• Sand volleyball court
• Two regulation soccer fields
• Softball field
• ⅓–mile "prayer trail" walking/jogging path
• Stocked fishing pond (warm season)
• Community garden plots for rent
• Public restrooms and water fountains
• Picnic tables